Tameka Raymond’s Son In Critical Condition
It was reported yesterday that Tamerka Raymond’s son and Usher’s stepson, Kyle Glover, is in critical condition after a freak boating accident.
11 year old Glover and a 15 year old girl were both sitting in inner-tubes while being pulled by a Pontoon boat in Lake Lanier (Georgia) when suddenly, they were both struck by a man riding a jet-ski. The man who hit the children remains unidentified, but is said to have came to the lake with the children.
Kyle was unresponsive when he was pulled out of the lake and is said to be in critical condition right now. The 15 year old girl was responsive at the scene and left with a broken arm and a laceration in her head.
It has been reported that alcohol was not a factor in the accident. It is unclear whether or not charges will be pressed.
Both Usher and Tameka were out of town during the accident, but Usher was nice enough to charter a plane for his (soon-to-be) ex-wife so she could be with her son. This was a very sweet gesture on Usher’s part considering the two have been going through a messy divorce recently.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Glover/Raymond family!
This story is still developing.
UPDATE: Kyle has been declared brain dead by the doctors. The decision on whether or not to take him off life support has not yet been made. (7/8/2012, 7:45p est)
- chandratownsend reblogged this from accesspopculture and added:
- legzconfessions reblogged this from accesspopculture and added:
- blu-e-e reblogged this from accesspopculture
- kingofthestoop reblogged this from cestf0lie
- cestf0lie reblogged this from accesspopculture
- crimsoninthecity reblogged this from accesspopculture
- shegrewupwithoutafather reblogged this from accesspopculture
- naamelie reblogged this from accesspopculture
- accesspopculture posted this